Bye Bye Stress in 9 Minutes or Less
In this free 162 paged book, you find tools, inspiration and motivation, to get the best out of your company, your team and yourself.
- Discover the power of a MEETING WITH YOURSELF, in which you can recharge your battery, giving you enough energy, focus and inspiration to do the job.
- You will be introduced to the short and powerful NineMinMax® Method.
- You will learn how to improve your results and job satisfaction by breathing consciously.
- Realize how important yoga and meditation are to calm your thoughts so that you have clear goals in mind.
In Bye Bye Stress in 9 Minutes or Less, Sat Kirtan helps you with the NineMinMax® approach to put stress into perspective in minutes. Her book is a must-read and also a must-do if you want to get more out of your company, your team and yourself.
meet the author: Sat kirtan
Sat nam (meaning Truth is my identity), my name is Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa, Kundalini Yoga teacher and author of Bye Bye Stress in 9 Minutes or Less and the upcoming book ‘EMBODY CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP, The Roadmap To Create Impact Beyond Profit.
I became a Business Yoga specialist in order to help professionals relax and better themselves at work, without the stress of finding time to carve out of their busy schedules. I’m committed to helping people live and perform better today, so they can live a happier, healthier future.
For 3 years, I suffered from an RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury), which made my work life very uncomfortable. This is when I discovered Kundalini Yoga.
After starting my training in Kundalini Yoga, my purpose in life become clear: It was my mission to make people aware that they are worth making themselves their own top priority. When a person becomes their own top priority, they become an invaluable component to their company, to their fellow employees, and most importantly, they become invaluable to themselves.
In the book, our trainings and our programs, we’ll share with you what we’ve learned and have been able to successfully apply. We’ll teach you how to relax in no time at all, enabling you to find more success and have fun at your job.
In this book you will learn:
- The empirical scientific evidence, from the founder of the Swedish Institute for MediYoga, on the positive benefits of yoga and meditation.
- Why the application of yoga to the business world is so rapidly increasing right now.
- A Harvard University study on the benefits of yoga and meditation.
- The Work S.M.A.R.T. from the H.E.A.R.T formula that is used to guide highly-educated professionals and entrepreneurs to live effortlessly the best version of themselves.
- 10 principles to achieve the best and most sustainable results for health and happiness at work.
- How to create a business yoga structure how to do powerful yogic techniques while sitting in your relaxed chair at your office or at home.
- A 9-minute yogic protocol to get yourself in a peak state everyday (so can feel peaceful and powerful at the same time)
- A specific meditation to move beyond your limitations (to feel great and full of confidence afterwards)
- A simple yogic technique to find all answers within (because Google cannot give you all the answers)
- The science behind wearing a turban (if you would like to try this)
- Why yoga is NOT about flexibility (and what it should be about)
- The 4 distinguished effects of daily continual practice.
- Discover the hidden principles behind the NineMinMax methodology that give a complete mind-body workout
- 9 meditations that can help you face any challenge and help you use your full potentiality
- The 4 essential questions you can ask yourself so you can increase your commitment to your practice.
- A contract that you can sign with yourself for maximum impact (just for yourself – to honor your commitment).
- The 10 benefits of NineMinMax that go beyond the mat.
- 3 Golden Keys to increase prosperity in your life.
In this book 9 themes are elaborated.
Each theme starts with a recognizable story, followed by a simple action, the golden key, a tip and a complete NineMinMax® Business Yoga session. After reading and especially after doing the exercises in the book, you immediately notice the effect, for yourself and for your organization.
Themes covered in this book are:
1) Stress management
3) Private work balance
4) Conscious Leadership
5) Women in Business
7) Personal development