- Do you have the feeling you are being lived?
- Do you have too much on your mind?
- Are you making to-do lists that never end?
- Are you feeling frustrated about it?
- Do you often have the feeling: ‘Is this it?’
- Do you have little energy left after a days work?
- Do you have vague body aches that do not seem to go?
THAN THIS TRAINING
‘MEET WITH YOURSELF’
IS FOR YOU!
BECAUSE IT CAN BE DIFFERENT…
We are always busy off- and online. We have customers, deadlines, relations, families and everything needs attention. One in five people living in the Netherlands will be involved with depression. Every year 5 % of the adult population gets some form of depression. We suffer under pressure, ignore our thresholds and forget ourselves.
IMAGINE YOUR WORK IS BASED ON YOUR CONDITIONS
- Work that makes you happy.
- Work you can do well.
- Work that is rewarding.
Sounds good? It does not only sound good. It is possible. For you as well!
If you are clear what you want to do, how you want to do it and start doing it, you create your own reality.
By ‘Meeting with Yourself’ you are connecting with yourself and you get a better image of what you want and what you can do.
Moreover you find the inner strength and peace that is needed to get into action.
“WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN, OR YOU THINK YOU CAN’T – YOU’RE RIGHT.” HENRY FORD
At the end of 2004 Kundalini Yoga came on my path and after practicing the daily exercises for 3 weeks and sang the mantra’s, my chronic RSI symptoms disappeared.
My first students were my colleagues and on a rainy day we decided to do a Yoga session in the office. And so the seed of Business Yoga was planted in my mind.
Since 2008 I follow my heart and I teach Yoga classes, in the office and online and I write books about how you can relax at work. I developed a special method that I call the NineMinMax® method: totally relax, recharge and bring yourself into balance by doing only 3 exercises of 3 minutes each. These exercises are based on the 9 Minutes meditations.
In my book ‘Meet with Yourself’ I translated a Kundalini Yoga Kriya (a specific set of exercises) into a meeting, a meeting with yourself.
I saw the similarities between what you do in a ‘normal’ meeting and what you do in a ‘normal’ Kundalini Yoga class and I have linked the two together.
My mission is to inspire you to give yourself the highest priority, to take the meetings with yourself seriously and to connect to what lives in you, so you have the guts to do what makes you happy and gives you energy. If I can, you can do it too!
OUT OF YOUR HEAD – INTO YOUR BODY
Meeting with Yourself helps you to renew the connection with yourself. Every week you focus on one of the 5 basic techniques: posture, breath, sound, focus and muscle tension. In this way you get tips and tools to give yourself the attention you deserve. What do you need? What is important for you? Come out of your head and listen (again) to your body and to your feelings. Meet with Yourself and give yourself the highest priority. Live the best version of your life.
The 5 week basic training ‘Meet with Yourself’
Imagine having the feeling at work that what you do really matters.
- That you really live. With attention.
- That you can really enjoy.
- That you do the things that you want most.
- That you are thankful for what crosses your path.
How would that be for you? How would that feel?
In the basic training ‘Meet with Yourself’ you work with the five basic techniques: posture, breath, sound, focus and muscle tention.
You do not have to do complicated things or buy any tools. You use the tools you already have and you always carry with you. die je al hebt en die altijd bij je hebt. The art is to get to know them better and to learn how to use them in the right way.
Week 1: Posture
- Focus on your posture.
- Not only physically but also mentally.
- How do you do things? What are you points of view in life?
- Physically you learn how to strengthen and straighten your back so the energy can run through your body freely.
Week 2: Breath
- Focus on your breath.
- Where is your breath in your body?
- What do you feel if you purposely start breathing slower?
- You learn different techniques: a cleansing, a cooling and a relaxing breathing technique.
Week 3: Sound
- Focus on the power of sound.
- Discover how you can train your thoughts and focus by using sound.
- Experience what sounds do to your body and surprise yourself by making sounds!
Week 4: focus
- Discover how you achieve your goals by creating peace and quiet in your head.
- Learn how you can strengthen your intuition.
- Improve your results by using your concentration power.
- Experience more energy and how well you feel in your own body.
Week 5: Muscle Tension
- Discover there is no relaxation without tension.
- Apply everything you have learnt and all the tools you have got
- It is not only the end of the training, it is the beginning of a new consciousness in which you daily ‘Meet with Yourself’.
If you decide to join the basic training today you get a free downloadable version of the book ‘Vergader met Jezelf’ as a bonus.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If after following the basic training you feel this training has brought you nothing, please report this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain what you have done and why this training has not met your expectations and if the reasons are plausible you receive your money back.